Company: Kidstrong of Naperville
Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Are you looking for a workplace where you can be part of a fun,
energetic, and professional team that loves what they do?
Our Blue Springs Center is rapidly growing, and we are looking for
talented, enthusiastic professionals who are passionate, energetic,
and excited to engage with parents and kids and make an impact on
WHAT IS KIDSTRONG?
At KidStrong, we help parents build stronger, smarter, more
athletic kids. KidStrong is a milestone accelerator for kids
walking through 11 years old. We help parents discover their
child's superpowers and build future-ready kids who are confident
in making friends, running the playground, and raising their hands
high in the classroom. In other words... kids who will win at
We have an immediate need for a high-energy, hyper-organized,
passionate Center Director to lead our Blue Springs location. As a
Center Director, you will be responsible for providing leadership
and daily sales and member relations at the Center. This critical
position must have a solid understanding of sales and operational
excellence. As the lead for the sales function, the Center Director
must execute a lead generation/marketing strategies plan to
increase sales as well as engage in customer relations with members
This leader must pose a high-caliber approach to the organization
and be a self-motivator that is hungry to meet and beat goals. This
is a salaried position. It is NOT a typical 9-5 job. The Center
Director must be flexible and adaptable to shift hours as needed to
make sure the Center runs at optimal and leads and members are
communicated with quickly. The Director is also required to coach a
minimum of 10 classes per week so experience with kids and coaching
is a must. Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced
environment while overseeing operational functions and driving
sales and memberships.
- Provides excellent leadership and management to create a
positive, successful environment for staff and clients.
- Properly manages and exceeds all KidStrong sales and
- Responsible for overseeing the sales process and systems.
- Works closely with the Head Coach of the Center to ensure that
the staff and Center are looked after.
- Builds and maintains KidStrong class size through scheduling
- Models all Center activities through self-involvement (leading
- Trains and mentors subordinates for ongoing success and future
- Communicate with staff for all trials and anything they need to
know about the members.
- Timely response and follow through with all KidStrong
corporate/owner requests and client and lead requests
- Enforces KidStrong corporate policies, business practices,
systems, and processes.
- Ensures that all front desk systems are followed such as proper
Member Check-In, telephone inquiries (general and sales related),
guest registration, cash handling, delinquent account procedures,
customer care calls, and change requests.
- Provides and maintains the highest level of customer
- Provides effective decision-making regarding customer service
- Responsible for ensuring that the facility is clean,
maintained, and operationally sound (along with the Head
- Required to meet minimum KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) of
100 calls a day and 4 sales a day
- Associate or bachelor's degree in business, education, or
related field preferred, but not required
- Prior management experience, including overseeing all aspects
of company management.
- Prior experience in sales.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule, including at
least evenings per week (last class ends at 7 pm) and weekends (at
least 1 weekend morning).
- Be promotional-oriented and have the ability to schedule trials
with a thorough vetting process.
- Understanding of all performance metrics (KPIs), revenue,
inventory, payroll, cost controls, and facilities maintenance.
- Must have the ability to multitask, manage client and staff
concerns, and be a self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with open, participative leadership
style and drive for excellence.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor.
- Practical work experience using Microsoft Office Products
- Previous management experience with children and the fitness
industry is strongly preferred.
- Required to work at least three (3) weekday nights at least one
(1) weekend day
- Management: 2 years
- Leadership Development: 2 years
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Required Shifts: Morning, Mid-Day, Evening, and Weekend
Compensation: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
KidStrong is a private child development training center focused on
brain, physical & character development for ages walking through 11
years old. KidStrong offers a science-based curriculum that is
parent-focused and taught by professionals.
- Want to work with great people
- Want personal and professional growth
- Want to make an impact
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made
directly to the franchise location, and not to KidStrong
Keywords: Kidstrong of Naperville, Blue Springs , Center Director, Executive , Blue Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!