Student Radiology Technologist - SMAMO Radiology Diag
Company: Prime Healthcare
Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Performs Diagnostic Radiographic Procedures according to department
protocols, HFAP/TJC/local regulatory/CMS, State and Federal
Regulations. Functions as the first line interface with customers
and is successful in the accomplishment of their imaging needs.
Participates in PI/QC activities. Responsible for processing and
transmission of images to PACS. -
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Currently attending an accredited health care educational
program for radiologic technology.
3. Meet state requirements for exemption from licensing to operate
x-ray equipment. Documentation of state exemption required in
4. Completion of their first year curriculum requirements,
5. Current BCLS (AHA).
6. At least one year of clinical experience in the radiology
technologist program required
7. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not
discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability,
race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other
protected characteristics. - If you need special accommodation for
the application process, please contact Human Resources. - EEO is
the Law: -
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, Blue Springs , Student Radiology Technologist - SMAMO Radiology Diag, Healthcare , Blue Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!