RN - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Full Time/Days
Company: St. Mary's Medical Center
Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: June 20, 2022
- This position is eligible for a $20,000 Sign-On Bonus! Please
ask you recruiter how you can qualify. ** ResponsibilitiesThe
Intensive Care Registered Nurse (RN) is a highly specialized and
trained nurse who provides care to patients with life-threatening
illnesses or conditions. They provide specialized experience,
knowledge, and skills that patients need to survive or de-escalate
care.Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Active communication with the physicians and changes to the
patient's clinical condition
- Clearly understand hemodynamic monitoring, results of
diagnostic studies, abnormal results, and symptomatology
- Respond quickly and accurately to any changes in the condition
and/or response of patients
- Enjoys a slower-paced environment but able to easily multitask
Saint Mary's Medical Center is looking for experienced Nurses for
our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) role. Full Time Day Shift - 12hr
QualificationsEducation and Work Experience
- Current and valid state RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain
- Completion of Critical Care Course preferred.
- Current ACLS certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain
- Minimum of one year as a staff RN in acute care hospital,
critical care preferred.
- Critical Care RN (CCRN) Certification preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.We are an Equal
Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected
characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the
application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the
Keywords: St. Mary's Medical Center, Blue Springs , RN - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Full Time/Days, Healthcare , Blue Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!