Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunity in Blue Springs, Missouri
Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description Specialization:Family Medicine wo OBJob
Summary:Centerpoint Medical Center is assisting with the search for
an outpatient only primary care physician to join a practice with
two established physicians.
- Ideal candidate is someone seeking a long term opportunity with
the option for partnership
- Up to 16 new patient requests daily, without advertising,
providing the opportunity to build patient base quickly
- Practice features two primary care physicians and three
advanced practice providers
- Call is limited to phone call only and shared within group 1:4
- Board certified or board eligible family medicine
- Eligible for Missouri licensure
- Competitive financial package commensurate with training and
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, life,
disability, and malpractice insurance
- Potential for partnership
About Centerpoint Medical Center:
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+
physicians on medical staff, a strong complement of subspecialists,
and 1300+ staff.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is unlike any other hospital in
eastern Jackson County. Our campus includes the latest healthcare
technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients
and their families.
- The medical center offers high-tech care in a beautiful,
comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we
- Hospital & ER features include the only Level II Trauma Center
in eastern Jackson County; an accredited chest pain center and
variety of cardiovascular services; orthopedic services including
total joint and sports medicine; stroke center with Joint
Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification; women's services;
among many others.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5
million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants
including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among
many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest
flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available,
you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food
enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and
about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list
of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Keywords: HCA, Blue Springs , Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunity in Blue Springs, Missouri, Healthcare , Blue Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!