General Dentist - Blue Springs, MO
Company: Heartland Dental
Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: December 31, 2018
General Dentistry opening in Blue Springs, Missouri. This and other dentist jobs brought to you by DentistJobCafe.com General Dentist – Blue Springs, MOAt Heartland Dental supported offices, we are committed to supporting dentists as they provide high-quality, lifetime patient care in a state of the art environment. Our goal is simple – advance the financial and professional growth of supported dentists by providing the strongest non-clinical dental support model in the country. Why join our Heartland Dental supported office in Blue Springs, MO?
- Enjoy the broad support and stability of the largest DSO, and of one of the fastest growing companies in the country, with the freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases, choose your own materials and labs, all while using the latest technology and enjoying the opportunity to provide direct leadership to your team.
- Receive superior non-clinical administrative support in areas including marketing, human resources, accounting, credentialing, procurement, information technology and more.
- Partner with non-clinical field support to advance you and your team's success.
- Benefit from our existing relationships with suppliers, vendors and insurance companies.About Blue Springs, MOLocated on Interstate 70, less than a half hour from downtown Kansas City, there is a newly energized, fast-growing place that knows the meaning of community. Blue Springs enjoys the benefits of:
- Affordable housing
- Central location
- Excellent health care
- Hiking trails
- Nationally recognized schools
- Outdoor recreation opportunities
- Parks All of these are all included in the many reasons families choose to live in Blue Springs! These amenities provide the foundation of a quality lifestyle for its 54,148 residents. Educational Requirements
- DMD or DDS degree
- Current dental license in state of hire
- Ability to travel overnight to training sessions once a month during your first year of employmentProfessional Development
- Unparalleled continuing education! More than 200 hours of courses exclusive to Heartland Dental supported offices, putting you on the path to dominating your market as a definitive industry leader.
- Personal and professional development, offering professional mentorship, skill development and strategies to become an effective leader.
- If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, Heartland Dental's network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years, and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.Total Rewards
- Guaranteed base pay or personal collections; whichever is greater
- Opportunity for quarterly bonus
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive insurance program
- Retirement savings plans
Keywords: Heartland Dental, Blue Springs , General Dentist - Blue Springs, MO, Healthcare , Blue Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!