Starting between $16.00- $17.50 per hour! Quarterly Bonus!
20300 E. 42nd Street South - Blue Springs, Missouri 64015
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you
belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a
difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued
for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $3200/year (we succeed
together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel
discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
(2023) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel
Chains by J.D. Power 17 years in a row (that's a record!)
Now is your chance to join Drury Hotels, a company ranked as one of
Forbes Best Employers . We are hiring immediately for full time and
part time housekeepers.
Why join us?
Here you will be valued for what you do and who you are and you
will be well compensated. There is a reason we boast multiple top
employer awards across the country.
- Hotel discounts and free room nights
- Paid time off as well as medical, dental, vision and life
- Team Member Assistance Program and Company-matched 401(k)
Once you start, you won't want to leave. Our team members say it's
because we let them prioritize life outside work with a team that
is tight-knit and feels like family. You can also move your career
forward with our promote from within culture. Many of our managers
started in frontline hotel roles.
What you will do:
In this role, you'll play a major role in creating memorable
moments for business travelers and families on vacation. After a
busy day at work or play, our guests will be able to rest easily
knowing that we will take care of the rest. We offer cleaner rooms
than our competition and the extras don't cost extra. This makes
our hotels stand out and keeps our guests coming back.
As an essential team member at Drury Hotels, you will work on a
team with other friendly customer focused team members completing
daily duties such as vacuuming, changing linens and making our
- Potential 90-day raise
- Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year based on hotel results. At
Drury, we succeed together!
- No previous cleaning experience required.
- 2 years of high school required
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.