Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Administer policies & procedures
- Assist in the Talent Acquisition, Onboarding and Orientation
Processes following all Federal, Local and Company
- Organize, maintain and update employee files including HRIS
- Assist in the Performance Management, employee relations and
- Supports the administration of Total Rewards, Compensation and
- Prepares reports as requested by leadership teams
- All other duties as assigned
- Associate's Degree in Human Resources or Organizational
Development preferred; or two (2+) plus years related experience
and / or training in a large manufacturing organization; or
equivalent combination of the two.
- Solid working knowledge of HR processes and related
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power
Point), Visio, Teams and Outlook.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able
to identify problems and needs, and develop solutions and/or
- Self-confident, self-motivated polished professional who
thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Blue Springs , HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Blue Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!