Sr Software Engineer - SDET OPEN TO 100% REMOTE
Company: H&R Block
Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: November 22, 2021
What you'll do...
Build the possibilities.
H&R Block is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to reinvent
our digital experiences. You will empower customers through our
Fintech startup focused on providing financially vulnerable and
coping consumers access to innovative financial services.
Financially backed by one of the largest alternative financial
services providers in the Americas, this startup is well-positioned
to disrupt the US financial services industry for the underserved.
The company is currently in pre-launch and is expected to enter the
The entire business process is driven by data, by analytics to
allow fast growth all around. This product is transformational for
H&R Block and you can be a part of this exciting effort. When
you join us, you'll use your technical expertise to design,
develop, and maintain software components and products that support
H&R Block business applications and transform our
Ready to innovate and solve problems in new ways? Join us.
What you'll do as a Senior Software Engineer...
- As a Software Engineer in Test you will Contribute to the
development of a cutting-edge product in a quality-driven
- You will create test plans, write automated tests in Typescript
- E2E, Smoke, Regression, Performance and other types of
- Track quality gate metrics such as code coverage, code smells
and flag issues to the team.
- Contribute in developing and evolving the Test Strategy.
- Be the intersection between engineering, product, and
- Implement and inspire a QA mindset within teams - be a
proponent of "test early, test often" philosophy.
What you'll bring to the team...
- You have Full Stack QA experience with a strong background in
Backend Test Automation, Cloud Native, BDD, Test Planning, and
different types of testing.
Experience using TypeScript and / or C#
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium /
- Experience with different automation testing frameworks,
preferably JS based, such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, Cucumber.js and
- 3+ years experience in software test automation and quality
- Experience with CI/CD and Build pipelines.
- Experience with Cloud-native build/test/deploy of a platform
- Experience with 3rd party integrations and integration
- Excellent analytical skills: proven ability to look at a use
case from several different angles
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactively gives suggestions to improve product and
- You think about quality as a cultural mindset rather than a
- Experience working in the Financial Services Industry
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
#hrbjob #LI-KR1 #hrbfintech
Keywords: H&R Block, Blue Springs , Sr Software Engineer - SDET OPEN TO 100% REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Blue Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!