Sr. Software Engineer - Mobile OPEN TO 100% REMOTE
Company: H&R Block
Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: November 23, 2021
What you'll do...
H&R Block is looking for a Senior Software Engineer-Full Stack
to reinvent our digital experiences. You will empower customers
through our Fintech startup focused on providing financially
vulnerable and coping consumers access to innovative financial
services. Financially backed by one of the largest alternative
financial services providers in the Americas, this startup is
well-positioned to disrupt the US financial services industry for
the underserved. The company is currently in pre-launch and is
expected to enter the market early-2022.
What you'll do as a Senior Software Engineer...
- Use tools, languages, coding standards and best practices to
develop new product features and maintain year over year product
functionality and enhancements
- Create and execute unit tests and addresses defects
- Work closely with the QA, UX and other related teams to ensure
consistent understanding of requirements and approach
- Assist in planning and implementation of a strategic direction
for the product
- Identify product design features to support scalability,
usability and better performance
- Assist and drive technical design and code reviews for all new
enhancements and maintenance work delivered by the development
- Understand complex business and functional requirements and
produce technical specifications and product requirements
- You'll also mentor and coach other team members on the latest
technological advances within the current technology used and
establish consistent best practices
It would be even better if you also had...
- Ionic Capacitor experience vs Ionic Cordova
- Azure Notification Hub
- Azure Application Insights
What you'll bring to the team...
Who are we a good fit for?
We're looking for people who act boldly, demand high standards,
crave tough problems, and value winning as a team. We love working
with talented people but more than that, we want to work with
people who are pursuing careers driven by a deeply meaningful
purpose. Our jobs go far beyond any job description, and we're
constantly striving to innovate and make our customers' experiences
better, easier, and faster.
- 5+ years of development experience
- Experience with Ionic
- Experience with Angular V7/8 or higher
- Comfortable working in Native code, importing and working with
iOS/Android third party SDKs and building capacitor "bridging"
- Native iOS Swift OR Native iOS Object C
- Native Android Java OR Native Android Kotlin
- Experience working on agile development teams involved in new
- Very broad and deep application development skill.
- Experience developing hybrid mobile applications, with Ionic,
react native, vue or similar technologies
other broadly used Web development technologies
- Has delivered hybrid mobile applications that work on both
Android and IOS using these technologies
- Passionate about delivering high quality user experience on
mobile devices. Has experience assisting with UX design for
- Extensive knowledge of mobile APIs and UI standardsWe are proud
to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
characteristics. If you're great at what you do, we want you to do
it at H&R Block.
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
#hrbjob #LI-KR1 #hrbfintech
Keywords: H&R Block, Blue Springs , Sr. Software Engineer - Mobile OPEN TO 100% REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Blue Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!