Xfinity Sales Associate, Territory
Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Responsible for the promotion and sale of Comcast products and
services to include video, high-speed internet, voice and XFINITY
Home. The primary focus is on increasing connect volume in assigned
territories through sales to former customers to win them back.
Develops a foundational knowledge of Comcast's products and
services, improves sales skills and learns how to maximize sales
through effectively working assigned turf.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Comcast products,
promoting and selling offerings to individual customers by knocking
every door within assigned territory. Displays familiarity with
features, benefits, product differences, pricing and campaigns for
video, high-speed internet, voice and XFINITY Home.
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates
individual customers' existing and potential product needs and make
recommendations. Increases customer understanding of Comcast
products and pricing models as well as competitive advantage over
other service providers. Evaluates competitive offers and frames
response to show the benefits of Comcast.
- Possesses basic knowledge of selling techniques and turf
management; shows confidence in selling ability. Creates and
executes basic sales plans with minimal assistance.
- Displays basic time management and organizational skills.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market.
Under minimal supervision, establishes and organizes daily sales
activities. Generates business through established and approved
methods of lead generation. Implements effective sales closing
techniques to ensure product installation goal is achieved.
- Develops and demonstrates record of success in residential
canvassing sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer
- Displays thorough understanding of video, high-speed internet,
voice services and XFINITY Home.
- Possesses strong communication, organizational, people and
customer service skills.
- Establishes strong technical capability (computer knowledge,
billing system, databases).
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but
not limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for
considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Where applicable, obtain and maintain any credentials and/or
licenses necessary to sell and/or design alarm systems as required
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Some High School Coursework
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Blue Springs , Xfinity Sales Associate, Territory, Other , Blue Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!