Marketing Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Clint Osborn - State Farm Agent
Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may
want to consider working in the office of Clint Osborn - State Farm
Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to
experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You
will build and develop customer relationships within the community
to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life
insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an
agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State
Farm agent yourself.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Position may require irregular working hours
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Clint Osborn - State Farm Agent, Blue Springs , Marketing Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member, Other , Blue Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!