Company: Faurecia Interior Systems
Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: June 12, 2021
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive
industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with
this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility
developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and
sustainable mobility. If you're willing to contribute and create
value for tomorrow's cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the
place to be.
The role of a Production Supervisor is to manage the production
performance, personnel issues and the Health, Safety & Environment
(HSE) standards of several Autonomous Production Groups (GAP).
- Lead the Quality Cost & Delivery (QCD) Performance for
- Direct QCD initiatives: set targets, implement plans, track
daily results, make appropriate adjustments in resource planning in
order to attain desired results.
- Drive actions for improvement: communicate with the Autonomous
Production Unit Manager, Production Supervisors of other shifts,
and support functions to ensure a transparent information flow,
collaborate to define improvement areas and precise action
- Manage team performance: know team problems, define areas for
performance improvements with team members, drive teamwork, lead
problem solving groups, lead workshops on quality improvement
methods (5S, TPM, 6M).
- Manage the personnel issues of the assigned team:
- Ensure daily team management: assure appropriate headcount,
ensure the respect of standardised work methods, assure presence on
the floor to answer questions or address problems.
- Develop the team: ensure proper staffing, integrate new team
members, foster individual development plans, advise and arrange
for appropriate training, assure punctual job evaluations,
- Ensure that working conditions are fully compliant with Group
HSE standards: interfere in production line in case of safety risks
and drive improvement of working conditions and ergonomics.
- Assist with any additional tasks as assigned by the
- Comply and reinforce the Code of Management and Code of Ethics
as it applies within the perimeter of Human Resources
- To uphold and reinforce the Code of Ethics and the Code of
Management as it applies within Human Resources
- Comply with and reinforce the appropriate Code of Ethics as it
applies to the confidentiality of employee's personal data and the
protection of HR related documents
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards and willingness to
adhere to Faurecia's Code of Ethics and Code of Management.
- Management of MOD payroll E-time
- Signoff off on 1st piece releases
- MOD vacation approval
- Enforcement of work rules and company policy
Education / Experience:
- 1-3 years of production experience
- Minimum education level: Associate degree in
engineering/Diploma, with a specialisation in Production
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply now "
- Start apply with LinkedIn
Keywords: Faurecia Interior Systems, Blue Springs , Production Supervisor, Other , Blue Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!