Speech Language Pathologist, Home Health PRN
Company: Kindred at Home
Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As a Home Health Speech Language
Pathologist, you will:
- Evaluate, direct and provide speech/language pathology service
to patients in the home or facility
- Participate in the development and periodic review of the Plan
of Treatment and Plan of Care.
- Utilize professional skills and judgment in assessing and
treating disorders of speech, voice, language, hearing and
swallowing to prevent, identify, evaluate and minimize the effects
of such disorders and conditions.
- Administer and interpret diagnostic tests and applications of
therapeutic treatments including audio logic screening.
- Observe, record and report changes in the patient's condition
and response to treatment to supervisor and/or the physician.
- Provide instruction and training to patients in use of
alternative communication systems when appropriate.
- Provide counsel and instruction to patients, families and
- Maintain and submit documentation as required by the Company
and/or facility. Prepare and submit timely written reports of
evaluations, visits, summaries, care plans, care coordination
activities and progress reports as required by Company policy.
- Participate in care coordination activities and discharge
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in
relation to information that is confidential in nature. Share
information only when the recipient's right to access is clearly
established and the sharing of such information is clearly in the
best interests of the patient.
- Attend, participate in and/or conduct internal staff
development programs, obtain continuing education as required by
Company policy, regulation.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for
Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology
or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Minimum of six months experience as a speech therapist / speech
- Home Health experience a plus
- Current and unrestricted license
- Current CPR certification
- Good organizational and communication skills
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at
(toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our
Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career
with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Blue Springs , Speech Language Pathologist, Home Health PRN, Other , Blue Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!