Marketing Manager of Paid Social, Display and Online Video
Company: H&R Block
Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: October 13, 2021
What you'll do...
H&R Block is looking for a Marketing Manager
to reinvent our digital experiences. You will empower customers
through our Fintech startup focused on providing financially
vulnerable and coping consumers access to innovative financial
services. Financially backed by one of the largest alternative
financial services providers in the Americas, this startup is
well-positioned to disrupt the US financial services industry for
the underserved. The company is currently in pre-launch and is
expected to enter the market early-2022.
As the Marketing Manager, your job is to lead, develop, recommend,
and implement client acquisition strategies across Paid Social,
Programmatic Display and Online Video. You will support different
areas of the business and help develop media programs that grow app
downloads, revenue, client base and profitability for the business.
This position will support the media department in execution of a
subset of a very large, complex marketing program.
- Implement Digital Marketing campaigns across Paid Social,
Programmatic Display and Online Video for both web and app-based
- Ensure all marketing plans and programs adhere to overall
corporate strategy and objectives. Analyze each program to identify
key success indicators.
- Responsible and accountable for a paid media budget and the
results of that budget, including app downloads, revenue and client
- Report on the performance of marketing initiatives including
observations, insights, and recommendations for enhancements to
approve overall effectiveness.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to become an expert
helping them meet their goals and priorities.
- Work closely with outside agencies to develop media strategy,
including audience targeting, in-market timing, messaging, and
- Ensure projects are completed on time and in budget.
- Other duties as assigned
It would be even better if you also
- Experience with Fintech and Financial Services Marketing
- 5-7 years consumer marketing experience
- Familiarity with franchised, multi-unit retail services
- Paid Search experience
What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or other related
field or an equivalent combination of education and
- Deep knowledge of media channels, including but not limited to
Paid Search, Social and Display
- Experience with app download campaigns
- Broad-based knowledge of AdTech/MarTech platforms with
experience in media measurement
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while
adhering to established timeframes
- Ability to balance short and long-term priorities
- Outstanding communication skills across all levels of the
organization, including VP and above
- Demonstrated analytical skills & use of data to drive decision
- Budget management experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
Keywords: H&R Block, Blue Springs , Marketing Manager of Paid Social, Display and Online Video, Other , Blue Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!