Senior Marketing Manager of Organic and Paid Search
Company: H&R Block
Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: October 13, 2021
What you'll do...
The Senior Marketing Manager of Discoverability oversees the
Marketing efforts for both Paid Search and Organic Search (SEO).
You will lead a cross-functional team of channel managers that
develops, recommends and implements client acquisition plans and
programs for key H&R Block brands and products designed to
increase revenues, client base, and profitability.
You'll also work on complex, high revenue generating, multi
department Marketing programs. The ideal candidate would have a
strong understanding of both Paid Search and SEO strategies and how
to leverage both channels to achieve profitable growth.
- Develop, recommend and implement strategy to achieve client
acquisition goals across Paid Search and Organic Search
- Participate in the development of integrated media plans
working to ensure recommendations achieve business and Marketing
- Direct and monitor external agencies to ensure the company's
client acquisition goals are achieved in the most efficient and
- Keep abreast of Paid Search and SEO Marketing trends and lead
the implementation of strategic changes to take advantage of these
- Work with programs that have high visibility and multi
department, complex design.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensure all SEO Marketing plans adhere to overall corporate
strategy and objectives.
- Work closely with web producers, development teams and external
agencies to provide SEO insights related to creative design,
messaging and strategy.
- Manage and continuously optimize content for Block properties
to achieve maximum SEO results
- Review technical SEO issues and provide
strategies/recommendations to improve site architecture and site
- Manage Local Listing platform for H&R Block's retail
locations and collaborate with team members to ensure all office
locations are accurately represented
- Ensure Paid Search strategy and tactics drive profitable growth
while staying within budgetary guidelines
- Oversee operations of a complex and sophisticated paid search
- Help educate and train internal team members on Paid Search
strategy, theory and best practices
It would be even better if you also
- A minimum of eight years of digital Marketing & client
- Familiarity with franchised, multi-unit retail, financial
services, and/or seasonal business.
- Experience with Yext, Yelp and other multi-location Marketing
- Experience with Marketing Technology platforms, such as
Conductor, Google Webmaster Tools and Paid Search platforms
- Prior supervisory experience.
What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or other related
field or an equivalent combination of education and
- Proven experience in building acquisition systems and
developing Marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Marketing principles, practices and
techniques as well as financial implications of Marketing
- Strategic planning, organizational and prioritization
- Ability to balance short and long-term priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while
adhering to established timeframes
- Strong presentation skills - necessary to communicate and
persuade a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively monitor tasks delegated to direct
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
Keywords: H&R Block, Blue Springs , Senior Marketing Manager of Organic and Paid Search, Other , Blue Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!