Company: Pleasant Hill Health and Rehab
Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Working with us means being part of something special: A team
that is passionate about making an impact on our patients lives
each and every day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, our
facility offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside
patients on their road to recovery from many different conditions.
As you care for and help patients achieve goals and regain
independence, you can form significant relationships with them and
celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
We are in search of a qualifiedAdmissions / Marketing Coordinatorto
join our team of dedicated professionals.
This position maintains resident census based on facility goals,
develop, and implement a marketing program, act as a liaison
between the facility and community, keeps abreast of any changes to
the Census and coordinate efforts of the Admission Committee and
the facility. This position must also coordinate the admission
process and assist the family with administrative questions as
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Take interested families on tours of the facility
- Complete admission paperwork
- Verify insurance
- Coordinate with hospital case managers
- Utilize nursing skills to assist in the assessments to align
admissions that support the goals of the facility.
- Conduct market research and make marketing suggestions to the
committee as a routine part of the job. He/she will coordinate
marketing efforts of Admission Committee and the facility
- Evaluate resident/family satisfaction with admission process
- Act as facility liaison and representative at community / civic
organization functions and keep abreast of changes in the market
and direct members of the Admissions Committee regarding their
participation in civic organizations and functions.
- Previous experience in admission process required
- Ability to deal effectively with discharge planners, case
managers, physicians, other referral contacts, families,
responsible parties, residents, and staff
- Demonstrate good customer service skills and public relations
- Demonstrated ability to speak and present publicly
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must speak, read, write, and understand English
We offer the following benefits for you and your family:
- Competitive Wages
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in the
"Our Family Caring For Yours"
Keywords: Pleasant Hill Health and Rehab, Blue Springs , Admissions Coordinator, Other , Blue Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!