Company: Durvet, Inc.
Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Durvet, Inc., proud to be named as one of Ingram's Best Places to
Work in 2020, is growing! We exist to serve our members and a
Transportation Coordinator at Durvet is an integral part of
fulfilling our Mission: To Be Our Customers' Best Supplier. A
Transportation Coordinator assists in ensuring Durvet shipments for
both inbound and outbound are successful. The Transportation
Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of shipping
routes and delivery, specifically regarding customer satisfaction.
Additionally, the Transportation Coordinator is well-versed in
supply chain principles and practices, responding quickly and
efficiently to customer questions and complaints as well as
notifying them of any delays in the delivery schedule. The
Transportation Coordinator will work in a variety of capacities to
ensure operations are successful.
* Assist Transportation Specialist in planning and managing the
day-to-day allocation and waving of orders for warehouse production
staff while working closely with Warehouse and Customer Service
* With direction from Transportation Manager, assist with
monitoring, reporting, and managing transportation costs.
* Assist with creating, filing, and retaining logistics
* Serves as backup for Transportation Specialist and Transportation
Manager during times of absence.
* Organize and update inventory replenishment tasks with the
assistance from Receiving and Shipping Supervisors.
* Dispute chargebacks and non-compliance issues with customers such
as TSC and Amazon, up to and including pick audit, photo
documentation, and organization of all information as directed.
* Assist with ensuring Durvet is compliant in transportation
policies and regulations including freight classification, NMFC,
hazmat declaration, etc. as directed by the Transportation
* Subscribe to and read logistics bulletins that keep the
organization apprised of upcoming changes in the transportation
* Ability to operate material handling equipment to assist
warehouse operations with tasks that are to be determined by both
Transportation Manager and Shipping and Receiving Supervisors.
* Maintain Asana logs on: Shipping Board, Late Shipments, Truckload
Shipments, Non-LTL Shipments. Update as needed the Freight Carrier
Info Cards and LTL Carrier Disputes.
* Respond to Shipment Quote Requests.
* Perform other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent - Associates Preferred
2+ years logistics/shipping coordination
Highly organized and detail oriented
Material handling equipment experience
Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office applications
Experience with FACTS ERP and HighJump WMS highly desired
Asana experience highly regarded
Work well with employees at all levels in the organization
Ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read computer screens, written documents, and
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
* Warehouse distribution: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Durvet, Inc., Blue Springs , Transportation Coordinator, Other , Blue Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!