Company: Ultimate LLC
Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Construction LaborerWe are looking to hire construction
workers/laborers. This position is working on commercial projects
located in the Kansas City Metro area. The pay here is $16 per
hour. Most of our field employees are getting 45 to 50 hours per
week. All applicants must have their own personal vehicle, and be
ready to work hard outside for 40+ hours a week. Company paid
health benefits and pay will be weekly for employee convenience and
there is no one week delay!The most important aspect of our mission
here at Ultimate is to provide and maintain a culture of Safety
throughout the career of our field employees. We always put Safety
above all else because we put a high value on the lives of our
field employees and their families. To ensure that, Ultimate
provides a safe workplace, free from any and all hazards on any job
site that we assign a field employee to.All of our potential field
employees are required to maintain a professional attitude at all
times, as well as provide quality workmanship while performing the
scope of each project. Ultimate also requires our field employees
to function in a manner that will reflect on their own skills, work
ethic, quality of work and professionalism that raises the value of
not only the employee, but Ultimate as well.Standards for Ultimate
- Be professional at all times
- Valid License
- Personal Reliable Transportation
- Dress accordingly
- Perform the task at hand to the best of your abilities
- Show up on time everyday
- Show up everyday with a great attitudeJob Responsibilities
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills,
forklifts, skid loaders and other tools as directed by
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including
erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and
waste materials, and digging trenches.
- Shovel materials to and from construction areas, including
asphalt and dirt.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report
violations immediately to management.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and
storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and
equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually
and with the use of equipment.
- Report incidents immediately to safety director, foreman or HR
in accordance with incident reporting procedures established by the
- Travel out of town to work on remote job sites as directed by
management.Job Skills & Qualifications
- One or more years of experience in construction
- Ability to travel out of town during the week or on
- Ability to lift heavy equipment
- Excellent staminaWhy work for Ultimate?Here at Ultimate, we
don't consider ourselves to be just another Construction Staffing
Company. Most Construction Staffing Companies do not provide the
- A paid referral program
- Pay increases determined by performance, merit, attendance,
attitude and overall quality of workmanship.
- A progressive tool buying program.
- Personalized pay cards for convenience of our Field Employees
to receive their weekly pay.
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety Training with the option of
obtaining an OSHA 30 Hour Course.
- Finally a safe, fun, family oriented work place to call home.
If you see the value in working for a Great company, Ultimate is
where you belong.#IND1
Keywords: Ultimate LLC, Blue Springs , Construction Worker, Professions , Blue Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!